28 juin 2009

Moon


Moon's Art
***Moon's Blog***



"I am 30 years old, I live in Nantes. I am independent designer
and I work
also in a graphic design studio - Flydesigners-.
I belong to a collective/group of artists : Mixtür.
About ten years ago, I started with Graffiti. I then followed
training in applied arts.
This training allowed me to explore
various media of expression.
I practice drawing, digital painting,
painting on canvas, on wall, the customization of objects, creating Videos ...
My Dollz
are self-rag dolls. I wanted to give some manners
and a little Frankenstein's air to dolls that usually don't have any."


"J’ai 30 ans, je vis à Nantes. Je suis graphiste indépendant et je travaille aussi dans un studio de création graphique - Flydesigners-.
Je fais partie
d'un collectif de graphistes : Mixtür .
Il y a une dizaine d'années, j'ai commencé par le Graffiti.
J'ai ensuite suivi
une formation en Arts appliqués.
Cette formation m'a permis d'explorer
divers supports d'expression.
Je pratique le dessin, la peinture numérique,
la peinture sur toile, sur mur, la customisation d'objets, la création vidéo...
My Dollz

sont des poupées de chiffons autoproduites. J’avais envie de donner de
la tenue un petit côté Frankenstein à des poupées qui n’en n’ont pas habituellement."

Aucun commentaire: